Sheet Metal Production Facility in Mississauga has an opening for a Quality Control Inspector.
Reports to the Quality Manager, the Quality Control Inspector will perform in-process and final inspections, will report all non-conformances found to ensure safety, quality, and production standards.
- Maintain inspection records of received material receipts
- Perform first offs inspections
- Inspect parts being shipped
- Perform final inspections
- Maintain daily shift log of problems and information.
- Comply with requirements as outlined by the company
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal Manufacturing Inspection Operations
- Knowledge of Machining Inspection Operations
- Knowledge utilizing Measurement Tools
- Experience with Quality Assurance Documentation
- 2 years Quality Experience
- Day Shift 7:00am-3:30pm Monday to Friday or Afternoon Shift 3:30pm-12:00am
- Pay Rate $15.00 / hr
- Located in Mississauga 401/Dixie Rd. Area
- Must have safety shoes